- Defining Future
What are the unknown & stunning facts of the Ashtakavarga System of predictions? Series 1
Updated: Feb 13, 2021
Ashtakavarga system is another method of Indian Astrology that uses a system of points based upon planetary positions. It depicts the eightfold strength of planets excluding the nodes of the Moon but including the ascendant. Each planet is assigned some points (maximum 8) for all 12 Signs. The strength of each planet and the power and intensity of their influence depends upon the location of other Planets and the ascendant in relation to it
Under the Ashtakavarga system, a Sarvashtakvarga is a table prepared for Kundli by adding up the individual bhinnashtakvarga scores of each of the 8 planets. (7 planets and ascendant). It tells about the strength of the house and how favorable or unfavorable each house and its transits would be. The only advice is that it can’t be used as a standalone tool for true findings. It’s a subset of Vedic & KP astrology.
Defining Future found some remarkable findings of the Sarvashtakvarga system even though most are unknown and never really mentioned in any of the popular textbooks or used by popular teachers. Penning down a few of them:
1) Any planet which is exalted, in own house, in friend’s house, in quadrants, trines or in 3/6/10/11 upachaya houses are generally considered strong but if they have less than 28 benefic dots, then they might give adverse results.
2) In the case of Marriage, if the Bride and Bridegroom have more than 30 benefic dots in their Moon sign, chances of a happy & successful married life exist. If one of them has 30 or more and the other has 30 or fewer points, then their marriage can give mixed results. It would be good in some aspects and bad in another aspect. In case they have 25 or less than 25 in their Moon sign then their marriage can be unhappy and unsuccessful or might require a lot of effort for maintaining the cordial relationships.
3) In the case of Marriage, If the Lagna contains 30 or more dots and is associated with the Lord of the 9th, 10th, or 4th, an individual will be endowed with exemplary qualities of family values. You will be looked up to by your family as the guide and mentor and an example to follow. Decisions and guidance will be sought with reverence and you will be a beacon to the following generations
4) For Self Earnings, If the 10th house has 36 or more benefic dots and it does not have any malefic planet nor is it aspected by any malefic planet, then the native is assured to be a Self-Made individual earning well finally leading a happy life. A parallel analysis of the position of the Moon & Sun further helps in stamping the above statement.
5) At an age corresponding to the figures in the signs occupied by Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury, one’s fortune turns for the better if the points depicted by the planets are more than 5.
6) Please refer to the number of benefic dots of Lagna/Ascendant. If the native is born in Sampat Suchak yoga as per Vedic astrology (indicating richness) then the individual will after the age indicated by the benefic dots will get honor from government, money, son and higher education etc.
7) If the 1st house has the highest number of dots compared to all the other 11 houses, then the individual will surely have an attractive and magnetic personality
3S"Astrology Firm... “Scientific, Skillful & Sincere” aspiring to become a part of you and add value to deliver Investigative, Innovative, and Inspiring tailor-made coaching with an approach the transforms your body and soul.